TCPoly offers the highest thermal conductivity for 3D printing filaments. With up to 15 W/m-K, TCPoly filaments offer unparalleled thermal performance in 3D printed parts for electronics cooling and other heat transfer applications.
• Matches the thermal conductivity of stainless steel
• Half the density of Aluminum
• High toughness and high flexibility
• High corrosion and fouling resistance
• Electrically insulating or non-insulating (EMI/RFI shielding)
• Up to 15 W/m-K for printed parts, up to 8 W/m-K in filament for sale